Anchor Students Leadership Program - Underground
January 7th - December 31st, 2017
Underground is our serving team for the student ministry. Equipping students to become who God created them to be.
- Weekly time will vary depending on the team they sign up for.
- Register for Underground/Growth Track.
- Complete Underground Class 101 on the 2nd Wednesday of the month
- Join the team that fits your schedule, gifting and passions - start serving!
- Ongoing equipping and development.
UNDERGROUND CLASS 101
All students who serve in Underground will need to attend our 101 class offered on the 2nd Wednesday night of the month- from 6:30-7PM.
UNDERGROUND TEAMS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Communication - (Blog, Media, Announcement Videos)
- Creative - (Games, Creative Elements, Worship, Skits)
- Experience - (Wednesday Setup, Teardown, Welcome Team)
- Sunday - (Anchor Kids, Guest Experience for Sunday Service)
- Middle School Groups Leader - (High School Students as Middle School Group Leaders/Co-Leaders)
- Media - (Photo, Video - Behind the Camera)
September 7th - December 20th, 2017
Fill out the information below and a group leader will reach out to you.
Joining a Group could make your life a thousand times better. Yeah, that sounds a little dramatic. But seriously—think of how hard it can be to go through life by yourself. What if you’re nervous to talk to that one girl at school? Or your boyfriend just broke up with you? Or you’re craving Chick-fil-A, but it’s a Sunday? We’ve all been there, and we’ve all needed someone to talk to or hang out with. Find a group of friends who are dealing with the same stuff you are, because you can’t do life alone!
“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:34-35
Anchor Growth Track: Step One - Heart & Soul
November 5th, 2017
Learn the story, beliefs, and structure of Anchor Church, and find out how you can get connected and become a member of the church. We are excited to meet you, so join us for food and a brief overview of Anchor Church.
Location for Heart & Soul: 2308 Brenham Dr. McKinney, TX 75070
Dinner is provided & children are welcome! Registration is required for all children and adults.